Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
A good day to start my blog. Finally im on the blogging wagon as per all the 'encouragement' from many people. :)
Right now im sitting at the computer lab on the fifth floor of my uni library, trying soo hard to bring myself to start reading my asgmt materials....definately not succeding..hehhehe. I promise to start after posting this.
Me and my buddies here in uni did a cute lil' celbration in my room yesterday..with cake n lots of girly giggles. Hehehhee..it was fun! Valentine's day has always been a friends reunion for me all these years. Back at home it had been Sham, Sue, Bav, Nadz, Kalai n Me! Although the attendance of the reunion may vary..but we still tried n still try our level best to meet to celebrate and enjoy the love and friendship that we share. Im actually a little depressed today cos i cant meet most of my loved ones.. Its k..there's always compensation.
Besides yesterday's celebration, its jus another normal day for me now. Not much Valentine hype. I guess all those wit gf/bf in campus wud have 'cabut' by now. hehehe..
Okie..tats all for now. Happy Valentine's Day again.
Make Love, not War.
'Where there is love there is life' Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: