Monday, November 10, 2008

Updates 2

Then came Deepavali..

ghee balls (nei urundai) wrapping session..
Brickfields at 12.15 am, two days before Deepavali..
with my little cousins..Tejini (apek) n Doshani (vaale)..
after being the usherer for the KEKKWA Deepavali Celebration..
with Shanti..the youngest in the orphanage..

Next the sis-bro day with my little bro..Jeganraj.


The birth of anxiously awaited baby of Ruben Mama n Malini Akka..
Ammu with the bundle of joy..
Boye with baby.. 5 times larger! ;)

Next was my birthday..(which was filled with almost all feelings a person can feel in their life time)..
The lunch treat for me in Ole-Ole Bali at Sunway Pyramid..
The weirdest drink I've seen..it had lemon grass, pudina, lime and a lot of other green stuff.. The daredevil tried it..N it tastes real good!

-The end ..

No comments: